Monday, June 17, 2013

想法

"When life hands you lemon, squeeze it to make lemonade, sell it to earn cash. So you see, there isn't any unfortunate circumstances in life. Everything lies in your hand to create your own fate. 

I'm trying to look beyond the world and be engaged with people that is inspiring and creative. To bask in the intelligence of these significant beings, to thrill me, to inspire me and to love me as me. 

Sometimes, in the pursue of things we wish to possess so much can lead to a self-destruction of our pure soul. We need to take a step back and understand that we came into this world with nothing. Hence the possession of such material stuffs are unnecessary.

I believed in staying true to yourself. Things changed but not human.

With maturity comes responsibility."

Written by Amanda Sim

  


No comments:

Post a Comment