Friday, November 8, 2013

Fun Facts about Alpinestones

 

"I'm really grateful for the few that always believe in me and support my shop."

I believe in only selling things that I really like so perhaps this is why my business is still surviving in its 4th month. My concept is 'I sell what I will buy'. 

I like things that are unique and one-of-a-kind. 

Alpinestones is born in the month of JULY 2013.
(We are 4 months old)

Alpinestones only consists of a one person team as it's a relatively new start-up.

We will expand it to a instock shop by next year.(A goal which I strived to attain)

We currently do not have an official logo
(But we soon will in a few months time)

Our layout of our shop is minimalistic and straightforward.
(No irritating advertisements, new arrival at home page)

We reply to invoice within 24 hours.

We love interacting with customers.

I ever thought of giving up on ALPS but somehow in my bones I knew this store will be a success if I were to be motivated to actively promote it. This is one of the longest blogshop I ever had and I will by all means make it work!

xoxo, AMANDA








No comments:

Post a Comment