Friday, November 22, 2013

THIS

I am stuck in a monotony rut that I had carved out for myself. The saying that said that "Destiny is in your hands"holds so much truth in it. Am I basically rotting inside out? The lack of interaction and motivation just gripped me so tightly, leaving me gasping for my very own breath. I told myself:" I'm more than just THIS." So what is this?

This is a boring girl who do not dare to take the first step, always afraid of making mistake, always afraid of being judge. YAK YAK YAK. She's basically afraid of everything. Failure is like a monster living under her bed. She's so uptight and constantly afraid of looking under her bed. But if does take the first step and conquer her fears, she may just discover a whole new galaxy awaiting her. The endless possibilities that she can create and how she can influence everyone in their lives. You are more than merely this. YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS.

I initially wanted to write a self pitying post but I always ended up with a self motivation post. Seems like my fingers are always the one encouraging me on. I love my fingers. HAHAHA.




No comments:

Post a Comment